Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Intro to Norwex! What is this stuff??

Hi everyone, I'm Lauren, Cortney's favorite sister :) And I am here to share the Norwex love with you! Thank you to Cortney for being my fabulous virtual host. Norwex not only reduces the use of chemicals in your home, but it also saves you tons of time and money... win, win, right?

You can replace all of your traditional household cleaners with just a microfiber cloth and water. It not only cleans faster and cheaper, but it cleans better than your household cleaners ever could. Take a second to watch this video telling you about Norwex, how it works so well, and how you can make the easy switch to a chemical free lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. I started with the Norwex Household Package and cleaned my WHOLE HOUSE with just those three products and water. After months of housecleaning without traditional cleaners, I know I'll never go back. And now I own tons of Norwex; laundry detergent, dryer balls, dish washing cloths, towels, body cloths... all of the top sellers.

    ReplyDelete