Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Microfiber Care Instructions

Caring for your Microfiber cloths is easy! But there are a few Do's and Dont's to follow so you get the most life out of your Norwex. They are cleaning cloths and will eventually need to be laundered. Yes, the silver goes to work self-purifying the cloths so you launder them less, but eventually the microfiber will have done such a great job of grabbing and trapping everything that they'll be full and in need of washing. I use some cloths every single day/multiple times a day (body & kitchen), and I usually launder them every 1.5-2 weeks. If I don't use something as often, I can wait 2-3 weeks. I know my cloths need to be laundered if they get grimy or stiff, if they take on a light odor, or if I notice they aren't cleaning as effectively as before. All I do is wash them in the washing machine, dry in the dryer & follow the rules below. If cared for, Norwex will last for years!
All of the Norwex microfiber has a 2 year/500 wash warranty so your cloths will least you AT LEAST that long, but care for them like you should and they will last well beyond their warranty period. Also, anything you buy from Norwex has a 60 day money back guarantee, so if you don't like it you can return it for a refund. But I'm pretty sure once you try Norwex it will be love at first clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment