Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Where Do I Start?


Alright, so I've posted A LOT about Norwex. But it is really super simple and super easy to incorporate Norwex into your household, because it is super simple and super easy to use Norwex! If you are new to Norwex and want to try just 1 item, I highly recommend starting with the Household Package. At $48.99 for the enviro cloth, window cloth & dusting mitt you can clean your entire home top to bottom with just water and stop buying all of your traditional household cleaners all together! Seriously, I haven't even ventured down the cleaning aisle at any store in over 8 months (guess how much money that has saved me).

Here is the Home Essentials package that I've put together that includes my Norwex favorites that I use every single day. Love each of these items and you will see a HUGE cost savings. 
SHOPPING SPECIAL!!!! 
Get the Home Essentials Collection and receive FREE SHIPPING! That's right, FREE SHIPPING on your order (a savings of $6)! 
Reminder if you want this package please contact me directly as this is put together by me, not Norwex. You get to choose the color of your body pack and your kitchen cloth/towel set, so don't forget to let me know which colors you want! Also, if you're order totals more than $50, contact me directly instead of ordering on-line. I can help you with shipping costs!


If you have any more questions, want recommendations, want to know where to get the best bang for your buck... I'm more than happy to help! Just comment below and I'll help everyone out no matter what your budget is (even I am on a Norwex budget, trust me I get it). 

http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/857849/default.aspx
Image result for norwex catalog

1 comment:

  1. I started with the household package, and I use those three products all the time! The home essentials collection has all of my favorites. I use the body cloths and kitchen cloths every day. And the detergent is an all-purpose cleaner as well as a laundry detergent. I've added 1/2 tsp into a spray bottle with water and cleaned grimy appliances, pre-treated clothes, cleaned my kids' dirty shoes... it's amazing! Thank you for putting together this awesome passage and offering free shipping!!

    ReplyDelete