Thursday, April 23, 2015

Top Product Highlight: The body cloth!

Over the next several days I will be highlighting my favorite top selling products from Norwex. The last 2 posts highlighted the Household Package, which is the nuts & bolts, meat & potatoes, bread & butter of the Norwex company, so be sure to read those posts first. Today I will talk about one of my favorite products, the body cloth!! It removes an entire face of makeup, all the oil, dirt, grease from your skin, and gently exfoliates & removes the dead skin with just water! Seriously, I can attest to the fact that this cloth not only works, it has improved my skin condition drastically. I haven't washed my face or body with soap since August (ok awkward silence here...) Seriously, I haven't, and I haven't lost a single friend. My skin is healthier, I don't buy face wash, makeup remover, body wash, and I use a lot less lotion! Works on the toughest jobs!

The microfiber itself takes the place of soap and removes all of the oil, dirt, makeup, etc from your face without leaving any soap residue behind. Also has silver woven into the cloth so it self-purifies, meaning you can wash your body/face with the same cloth day after day after day before you have to wash it! It won't get stinky, is super soft, and gets the job done.
Comes in a pack of 3 for $19.99, I'm sure you spend more than that a month on face wash and make up remover alone. And these cloths will last you AT LEAST 2 years, likely longer. Choose 1 of 3 colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment