Friday, April 24, 2015

Kitchen Cloth & Towel

The Kitchen Cloth & Towel:
I use this duo every.single.day... actually, like 8 million times a day. They are great because you can use them over and over before washing them, and they won't grow mold/mildew/bacteria. Use the cloth wet to clean up all the services in your kitchen after a meal (including kids hands and faces), and use the towel to dry all your dishes more quickly and cleaner than using an ordinary towel. 
The duo comes in super fun colors, too! 




I call the cloth my paper towel saver because I rarely use paper towel any more. Seriously, this winter I was without a single roll of paper towel in my house for 2 weeks, and I didn't even care.The towel can dry an entire Thanksgiving meal worth of dishes with one towel...and my family proved it this last Thanksgiving!







Got kids...you'll love the kitchen cloth for quick and easy clean ups.
One important note, kitchen cloth is not meant to hand wash your dishes. Use our amazing dish cloth instead! It doesn't look like much but that cloth has some amazing scrubbing power and will quickly replace your yucky dish sponge. Cut it in half or quarters to get more bang for your buck!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think the dish cloth would work as well as a kitchen sponge, but it does. And it doesn't get stinky and gross! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete