Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cleaning Paste AKA kid saver

It has certainly saved my kids several times after they've gotten nail polish on my counters, paint on my table, permanent marker on the wood work....the list goes on. I always say, if you are going to clean up a mess start with your Enviro cloth wet with water first. You'd be surprised at what you can get clean with just the microfiber and water. But, there are some tough jobs that might need a little extra. That's where cleaning paste comes in handy. It is an environmentally friendly, chemical-free cleaner that cleans, polishes and protects all in one application. It's a dry solid, so 1 jar last years. This will replace all of your chemical cleaners like Comet, Soft Scrub, Bar Keeper's Friend, and Magic Erasers! It cleans off rust, limescale, water spots, permanent marker, dirty grout, baked on cooktop stoves, and so much more!

I'm a much more laid back mom these days. My kids make a giant mess and I know my Norwex can take care of it. Less stress, less time spent cleaning, happier mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment